Freebies to Your Inbox
If you want to be notified every time I add a new free printable be sure to sign up. I will be adding new printables regularly and you don’t want to miss out! You will only receive updates when new freebies are added.
About this Free Printable:
It’s time to organize your fitness journey. The Fitness Command Center can be a great way to organize your fitness journey as well as stay motivated throughout the journey. The Fitness Command Center is an excellent way to keep a visual of the goals that you are trying to reach as well a s a great way to keep track of your progress along the way.
I suggest laminating and cutting out the pieces so that you can use it week after week.
Help me spread the word:
Download the Fitness Command Center:
What You Will Need:
- Printer (I use this one) or Send it to your local print shop (I recommend Office Depot or Best Value Copy online)
- Paper (I print all of my printbales on Hammermill Color Copy Digital for the best results)
- Scissors or Paper Cutter ( I prefer to use a guillotine style paper cutter for precise cutting)
- Laminator **optional if you want to use it over and over again** ( I use this one and these lamination sheets)
- Bulletin Board to assemble your command center.
- For personal use only. Files cannot be resold, modify or used commercially.
- Feel free to share this printable with others by linking to this page directly.
- I always like to see my printables in use. Tag me on instagram @FitLifeCreative
Never Miss A Freebie
Each month we send out a very special email with free printables. Periodically you will also get special discounts for the shop.