About this Free Printable:
Freebies to Your Inbox
If you want to be notified every time I add a new free printable be sure to sign up. I will be adding new printables regularly and you don’t want to miss out! You will only receive updates when new freebies are added.
Ever wondered where all of your time was going? Use this Time Audit printable to help you track your time and find out areas where you may be wasting time. This Time Audit printable can be a real eye opener to help you pin point areas that you might be wasting away time that you could spend doing other things.
List each activity and how much time you spend doing it. For example: When you hop on Facebook write it down. Then jot down the time you got on and the time you got off. Add it up and put it on your time audit sheet.
Add all of these activities up and see just how the time adds up spend doing things like checking facebook, scrolling through instagram and checking emails. If you are looking to really get your time management under control check out this awesome book, 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management, on time management
Help me spread the word:
Download the Time Audit Printable:
What You Will Need:
- Download the proper size printable for where you would like to place it. Printables come in 4 sizes (Full Page, Half Page, Personal Size and Happy Planner Size)
- Printer (I use this one) or Send it to your local print shop (I recommend Office Depot or Best Value Copy online)
- Paper (I print all of my printbales on Hammermill Color Copy Digital for the best results)
- For personal use only. Files cannot be resold, modify or used commercially.
- Feel free to share this printable with others by linking to this page directly.
- I always like to see my printables in use. Tag me on instagram @FitLifeCreative
Never Miss A Freebie
Each month we send out a very special email with free printables. Periodically you will also get special discounts for the shop.