Freebies to Your Inbox
If you want to be notified every time I add a new free printable be sure to sign up. I will be adding new printables regularly and you don’t want to miss out! You will only receive updates when new freebies are added.
About the Winter Wonderland Monthly Printable Kit:
Decorate your planner, desk and more with the winter wonderland printable kit. Includes everything that you need to stay organized. The planner stickers included in this kit are sized for the class Happy Planner. You can use the stickers in other planners as well but you may have to trim them to your desired size.
- Weekly Planner (8.5 x 11)
- Notes page (4 x 7)
- To Do list (4 x 7)
- Fun January Holidays (3 x 4)
- Illustrated Quote (3 x 4)
- Planner Stickers
- 1- Bill Tracker
- 1- Blank Tracker
- 2- Half Note Boxes
- 4- Decorative Full Boxes
- 2- Notes Full Boxes
- 2- Ombre Full Box List
- 9- Circle Icons
- 3- Page Flags
Love this pattern? Click here to get the Winter in Town pattern and clipart on Etsy.
Have a Silhouette?
If so, I have created a blackout file that will make tracing and cutting easier.
This file will work with my current and future sticker sets. Buy it and download it once and you can use it over and over again for only $3.50.
Download the Almost Christmas Planner Stickers:
*This is a zip file and will need to be downloaded from a computer and unzipped. All the printables above are in pdf form.
What You Will Need:
- Sticker Paper or Regular Paper ( prefer the the Staples Matte Sticker Paper and the Hammermill Color Copy Digital Paper)
- Glue Stick or a Sticker Maker if you are going to use regular paper. Go for a repositionable glue stick so you can move things around if you like.
- Scissors , Gyro Cutting Tool or a Cutting Machine ( I use the Silhouette Cameo)
- Printer (I use this one) or Send it to your local print shop (I recommend Office Depot or Best Value Copy online). For the best color I suggest printing with the highest option available for your printer.
- For personal use only. Files cannot be resold, modify or used commercially.
- Feel free to share this printable with others by linking to this page directly.
- I always like to see my printables in use. Tag me on instagram @FitLifeCreative
Never Miss A Freebie
Each month we send out a very special email with free printables. Periodically you will also get special discounts for the shop.